Riding Stable Hours
Summer: 9:30 am – 7 pm daily
Spring & Fall: 10 am – 5 pm daily
Winter: 10 am – 4 pm daily
- Trails available for first time riders and experienced riders too!
- Ride through woods, cross bridges over streams, travel thru open meadows and experience all the wildlife and natural beauty of Beaver Springs in Wisconsin Dells.
- Spot different animals & wildlife in their natural settings along the trail including: Deer, fox, pheasants, ducks, geese and turkeys, and other friendly critters, all by horseback! Watch the trees, you might even see a beaver at work!
All of Beaver Springs Horseback riding trails are guided!
- Follow along as your guide tells you about the history and the nature that surrounds you… very educational!
- Groups are welcome!
- We offer a loading ramp to conveniently mount your horse.
- We also have “First Time Rider Certificates” so you can prove back home that you actually rode a horse in Wisconsin Dells. Come saddle up! You’ll be glad you did.
Special Group Rates Available!
- Standard ride 35 to 45 min tour $35.00
- Children under 6 riding with adult on same horse $19.00
- Private elite ride (for experienced riders) $45.00
- No Reservations needed or accepted. Trails depart approximately every hour throughout the day & are available on a first come- first served basis.
- Hope to see you here!
- (608) 254-2735